17 March 2014

Announcement: Returning to the London Expat Life

I have some brilliant news I'd like to share today...since leaving London, I have, over the past few months, been doing more than enjoying being home, I have been working on getting back to London.

I'm happy to announce today that I have been incredibly lucky in getting a UK Sponsorship Visa!!! I didn't want to get my hopes up, that's why I never mentioned it but now I can celebrate! And just like the time I got my UK Working Holiday Visa, I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement.


So, London, I'll be seeing you real soon! I can't wait!

P.S For those of you who are interested I will be doing a post about my experience applying for the UK Sponsorship Visa soon so stay tuned or subscribe so you don't miss out.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Congratulations! I keep thinking about it and looking forward to hearing the news. So can't wait till we meet again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I cant wait either! It'll be fun to catch up in London :)

      Delete