22 January 2007

Where can i let my salt water out?


Hearing:
Micheal Buble


I just got back from a DAM flight and though I'm very sleepy i just had to hop onto blogger and share this little tidbit. Even though i was working down the front, for take off and landing my jump seat was down the back which was cool cuz i got to chat with some of the other girls. As we landed back home one of the girls told me of a new way one of the pax had asked to use the toilet...one guess how. LOL!!! I couldn't stop laughing! She thought he might be asking for the loo but when she asked do want the toilet he said no i want to let my salt water out! Now that's what i call original!!!

VP

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:31 pm

    Hahaha, that is priceless!!!

    Hope you are doing well hun!! It got to about 45'C today, with a very blowy, HOT wind across the airport so I think I know how you feel living in the sandpit!! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is hot! But ur right, for us its more like typical 10am-6pm summer weather...lol.

    ReplyDelete