29 November 2011

Photo Tour - Prague by Night

Prague by Night!

For Prague by Day click here.

Prague is a very safe city. I was out at around 10pm at night taking the photos included in this photo tour and i didn't feel unsafe for a moment. I even to the metro home with no drama whatsoever!

I really enjoyed my walk around the city. For most of the night it was raining, but i think it gave my photos a little something extra. Plus, not many people go out when its raining so you have all the touristy spots to yourself :)


Charles Bridge/Karluv Most
Charles Bridge/Karluv Most
Prague Castle and St Vitus Cathedral
Prague Castle and St Vitus Cathedral...and a lamp on Charles Bridge. You can actually see the rain captured in this one.
Old Town Square - Astronomical Clock on the left and the Church of Our Lady Before Tyn
Old Town Square - Church of St Nicholas

Old Town Square - Old Town Hall. I love the effect here with the people fuzzy in the foreground.
A view of Powder Gate
Municipal House
Short and sweet - I hope you enjoyed this photo tour and my small attempt at taking more artistic photos.

VP

No comments:

Post a Comment