11 November 2013

Moving to London and Finding a New Home


Recently i was very lucky to have Internations publish an expat guide i wrote on Finding a New Home in London. If you are moving to London and are looking for a place, be it a shared house or your own, then have a read of my article, it will be a great starting point.

I have been through the rigmarole of trying to find accommodation in London. I have both lived in a shared house and have rented my own place, and for anyone new to London, there are some things that can be a bit daunting.

While writing this article, i did realise that i have a whole lot more to say on the subject than i initially thought so i am considering writing more here in the hopes that others will find it useful. Be sure to leave me a comment or send me an email if there is anything in particular you wish to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment