25 September 2014

Vogue's Fashion Night Out in London

London is not all theatres, museums and iconic monuments, so many people come here to shop. You only need to walk down Oxford Street and hear all the languages about you to see that.

I was invited by Superdry to visit their Regent St store during Vogue's fashion night out on Tuesday. How could I say no?


The Fireflies playing at Superdry's event
Cute leather coat I wished I could take home
A few other Superdry details from their Premium collection


After Superdry, I decided to make a night of it and have a look at what was happening at some other stores. Liberty had a DJ and were giving out free alcoholic ice-lollies. Gucci had their DJ in their window and were giving out freshly made candy floss.


Gucci's DJ and Candy floss


Diary I fell in love with at Liberty
Hugo Boss - exclusive event complete with velvet rope and fancy cocktails
Cute leather pleated skirt from Esprit

Have you ever bee to a fashion event? How did you find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment