24 December 2015

Happy Holidays!





Hey Everyone,

As you can see, I've decided on taking a break. My blogger batteries need a bit of proper guilt-free recharge. I wont be disappearing completely though, I'll still be around on Twitter (@travelsbyvp) and planning some fun and helpful posts to share with you in the New Year.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing over Christmas and New Years, have a wonderful time. I hope you enjoy spending it with loved ones, family, friends, the cat or on that adventure.


Stay safe and wishing you every happiness,
Sam


4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful break Sam! A guilt-free recharge sounds like the perfect thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy :) Hope you have a lovely Xmas/NYE break too!

      Delete
  2. Have a lovely break from blogging Sam. I am looking forward to your future posts as they are always so interesting. Thank you for sharing the unique places in London that you find. I am planning a trip to the UK in 2016 and will be reading through your previous blogpots for places to visit. We may even catchup for coffee !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alissa, the break has been lovely so far. Ooh! I do hope to see you this year, coffee would be great!

      Delete