26 June 2005

Farewells and Photos

The good news is that I've finally bought a digital camera so no more messing around with film and scanners. It also means that I can start posting photos and the first are going to be of my friends as I meet up with them to say our goodbyes.

I should say though that I'm not very good with the whole parting thing, I'm not speaking emotionally, I know that things happen for a reason and that you can stay in touch and the future may bring our paths together again. What I am referring to is how to act, do you say "goodbye" and that's it? Are you meant to get teary? Just turning around and leaving doesn't seem right or for that matter watching people leave, it doesn't seem like an ending...maybe if a "the end" was written in a caption somewhere it would be easier who knows?

Amanda and Damien













Damien and Vincent

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:03 pm

    Hi sweetie!!

    Hope floods and so on aren't affecting you guys....

    OMG you must be sooooooo excited!!! Will try to call u before u leave, have been away last couple days so haven't had a chance to get in touch...

    Loved your 'mini break' pics too... v. nice and of course you'll soon have many more travel pics to go! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:49 am

    Hi There!
    Im glad you didnt post any of those REALLY embaressing photos.
    I hope that you have a good farewell dinner, I know that I did.
    Good luck with the rest of your training, and I hope to hear from you soon.
    XOXOX
    Manda

    ReplyDelete