26 December 2005

Merry Christmas!!

Hearing: "Dontcha" - pussycat dolls

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and all my best for the New Year!

Good news is my Christmas pressie for myself was finally getting an internet connection that i dont have to share that is in my room! And so what if its dial-up? Its still the internet isnt it? I was totally suffocating without it! Hahaha...

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you spent it with all those that are special in your life, and for those friends of mine flying, may it have been a truely 'unique' experiance.

Lots of Love,
VP

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:42 am

    Big hugs to you sweetie (even though I'm talking to you right now lol) I hope you had a fab time wherever u were... and also for New year's!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, hope you have a wonderful New Years too! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete