16 June 2007

This is Family.

Hearing: Killing me softly - Fugees

1.5GB of photos/clips in 2 days what does that tell you? I had a blast! There was the good, the bad and the downright ugly, it was totally chaotic but i still had a blast. Seeing all my relos, seeing how everyone has grown was a shock but a pleasant one. I didn't have much time to get to know everyone properly but i did my best and I'm happy with the time i did get.

Being part of such a large family is both a blessing and a curse. Everyone has an opinion and everyone wants to be heard and insist that they know whats best. On the other hand, when you get annoyed with someone there's always someone else there to talk to and when everyone gets together....wow, what a gathering and what fun. I managed to get everyone together the last night i was there and i couldn't stop laughing, i cant begin to express what it was like to be a part of such an atmosphere but i guess you can tell by the smile on my face.



















I actually was lucky to get there to begin with. The flight was full so i spoke to the Captain and he gave me the single jumpseat left in the aft galley. Not that i minded though, the crew was nice and missing a galley so i helped out loading the carts, preparing the tea and coffee and whatever else i could do without going into the cabin. And before i knew it we reached top of descent and the whirlwind visit began. I swear i slept at 2 or 3am each night waking up at around 8am and the last night slept at 5am and woke up at 8 too! SO worth it.

VP

No comments:

Post a Comment