23 May 2013

Italy and Greece, here i come!

I'm in desperate need of sun and lots of it - the dreary London weather has finally gotten to this sun-loving Aussie. So, in a few days I'll be jetting off to do some traveling, and lot of eating, around Italy and some very serious and much needed lying in the sun in Greece. I cannot wait. I'm clawing the walls itching to get out and into some warmer, sunnier climes.

My plan is this, start in...

Venice........I'd love to do a mask making course here before heading on to
Florence.....with a couple of day trips, one to Pisa and one to a small country town before heading off to explore
Naples........where the Amalfi coast and Sorrento await then over to
Athens........and a trip to Meteora before relaxing in
Santorini!!!

Need i say more?

Meteora, Greece - image courtesy of Victor at Victor Travel Blog

I cannot even begin to describe how much I'm looking forward to this two-week trip. These are all places i have never been to before so if you have any must dos, or great restaurant recommendations, be sure to send them my way!

I will be keeping you posted along the way via my Twitter account @TravelsByVP so make sure you follow me and join my journey. You can even send me your recommendations that way if you like.

Yours,
Vanishing Point

1 comment: